Photo courtesy of Gerry(:

Hi guys! As of today...(okay not really today quite long ago actually) I realise that I am severely short of time to prep for my prelims which begin in a scary 6 daysssssssssss. As such, I will go on a short(maybe not so short) hiatus until the end of my A levels (20 or 22nd November YAY FEEZIKZ END EARLIER THAN BIO HA) . I see my table top shelf with crystals, then I see my table with notes, and I am sorely tempted to... aiya itchy. But cannot): I promise I'll be back better than ever(ha ego but I hope I won't go rusty) so please continue checking back for updates when I BUAY TAHAN NOTES/WORK and make something(: Thanks for supporting me all this while and I can honestly say I love you people more than I love my notes(just see the condition that they're in) but sadly my notes are the means to (cross fingers) an A(must okay.)

Ah. What a bracket post. Haha. 3 more days of school and then... (sort of) no more ! Crazy fast scary no this should not be happening.

It's a sprint!race!sprint!TOIL to the end!

No comments: