RAINBOWS



1st set ever!
But only because I'm really in love with rainbows at the moment(screw fall colours! haha)
Anyway, these are just the most gorgeous things ever, simple as they may be but the crystals and vibrancy of it make up for it all.

I know I said I'm on hiatus, but a good friend's birthday's coming up and I wanna get a fisheye/holga for my friend so I need the $$. ): Anyone wants to sell me one cheap? Haha, if not just buy my stuff! I really splurged on crystals for these so they're pretty and sparkly as can be so pretty how not to like? They're perfect to wear as layered necklaces because some of them are pretty small. Layers are totally hot can wear all your fav necklaces at one go I like haha. So contribute to the holga fund!(:


FRESH $13
2.5 cm by 1.9 cm

Tried a lines offset by curves thing again.
Comes with a short chain. See length when worn here.
Length of chain is adjustable shorter though.

HEY THERE, STRANGER $10
diameter: 1.8cm

Simplicity at it's best with all earthy colours of sky and sea haha.
One of my favourites of the lot actually despite it's simplicity, just because I find it elegant.
Length of (adjustable) chain at mid length here


MORE THAN ROYGBIV $14
diameter: 2.5cm

Picture doesn't do it justice, honestly. It SCREAMS with colour.
Another one on a long chain for layering. When worn


PRETTY WOMAN $18
diameter: 4cm

So sweeeeeetttttttt can't stand it. This is for the days when you want to wear white but still want to stamp"HEY LOOK AT ME" on your forehead. Haha okay I'm kidding but how to resist a combi of rainbowcrystals and sweet white flower?
when worn


WHO NEEDS REAL ROSES $16
6cm down, 4cm across

I really love the way rainbows go with clear plastic so well the plastic doesn't even look like plastic! Looks like glass.....but that's what the acrylic teardrop is supposed to look like anyway. Haha. Once again the pictures don't do it justice (really my customers say my items look better in real life than in photos guess i'm just a really bad photographer but don't care i'm blaming it on the non existent macro function of my camera must take 15cm away from object what utter nonsense!). PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY.

P.S. For this post, prices are inclusive of chain
P.S.S. I know prices for this post are slightly steeper than usual (take it gst hike la okay haha) especially since there's minimal wirework, BUT! considering each piece (except for hey there stranger) has like 16 crystals... I kinda dumped my entire collection save a few colours into these babies haha. Please love them!(:

ARgahreak;jfsda okay what a long post this has been, time to (BIGSIGH) study byebye



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I've mailed you! twistandcollide@gmail

rylt said...

HI! i would like to purchase this

do inform me if its still available =]

cheryltheo_26@hotmail.com